Poker or Blackjack

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Ben

Poker or Blackjack

Post by Ben »

Hello, I'm new here and I was wondering, do you plan to create a BlackJack and other type table games.

Thanks
Ben
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Poker or Blackjack

Post by Kent Briggs »

Ben wrote:Hello, I'm new here and I was wondering, do you plan to create a BlackJack and other type table games.
Probably not. I'm mainly only interested in multi-player, player vs player skill games. Any expansion will likely go into adding more poker games into the system.
Ben

Post by Ben »

Well my question might of been confusing, but your answer was what I was looking for. Do you have a time table as to when you might add more of the games. I would consider beta testing if you need help in testing.

Thanks
Ben
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Ben wrote:Well my question might of been confusing, but your answer was what I was looking for. Do you have a time table as to when you might add more of the games. I would consider beta testing if you need help in testing.
Probably not until version 3. I'll have to do some graphics redesign to account for the 7 card games like Stud and Razz, and to a lesser extent Omaha with its 4 hole cards. I've got a long list of version 2 improvements to make before I even think about that. ;)
gomer

Post by gomer »

[quote][/Probably not until version 3. I'll have to do some graphics redesign to account for the 7 card games like Stud and Razz, and to a lesser extent Omaha with its 4 hole cards. I've got a long list of version 2 improvements to make before I even think about that. quote]

Can't wait... were do I send the check. :D

Ben