Extended Chat

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
SVTF

Extended Chat

Post by SVTF »

Is there any way in the Extended Chat to move the Type Text box to the bottom instead of the top?

From what I am told this is the way it is in most poker rooms.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Extended Chat

Post by Kent Briggs »

SVTF wrote:Is there any way in the Extended Chat to move the Type Text box to the bottom instead of the top?

Full Tilt has theirs at the top like mine. PokerStars doesn't have an extended chat. Since it's at the top when it's on-table (as it is at both those sites), moving it to the bottom on the extended box would be kind of inconsistent. So unless there was a good reason for it, I wouldn't be inclined to move it. I also checked PartyPoker. For the on-table chat, the edit box is off to the left side but there's no extended chat window.
SVTF

Re: Extended Chat

Post by SVTF »

Kent Briggs wrote:
SVTF wrote:Is there any way in the Extended Chat to move the Type Text box to the bottom instead of the top?

Full Tilt has theirs at the top like mine. PokerStars doesn't have an extended chat. Since it's at the top when it's on-table (as it is at both those sites), moving it to the bottom on the extended box would be kind of inconsistent. So unless there was a good reason for it, I wouldn't be inclined to move it. I also checked PartyPoker. For the on-table chat, the edit box is off to the left side but there's no extended chat window.
thanks for checking ... just had a suggestion from another player to make it so.

Told him I would pass it along, I think it was more of a comfort thing.