empty seat got blocked

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
madcow

empty seat got blocked

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent,

There is an empty seat but no one able to seat-in that seat. I believed this bug has been fixed long time ago in the 2.x version may 2 years ago? and it happens to 3.0 again.

Thanks
T
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: empty seat got blocked

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: There is an empty seat but no one able to seat-in that seat. I believed this bug has been fixed long time ago in the 2.x version may 2 years ago? and it happens to 3.0 again.
Version 2.86 had this in the release notes: "Fixed a ring game bug that locked an empty seat." I forgot what that was about. I'll have to go back and review that code. How many times has it happened in 3.00?
madcow

Post by madcow »

hi Kent,

it was up since yesterday and i got two times already.

thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: it was up since yesterday and i got two times already.
Check the hand history file for that table and see if shows anyone occupying that seat when it was locked.
madcow

Post by madcow »

sorry I couldn't find the log, it's so much things in there.. i noticed that, when a user was sitting out and after the max sit-out time period he got booted of the seat and that seat kept saying it's taken.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote:sorry I couldn't find the log, it's so much things in there.. i noticed that, when a user was sitting out and after the max sit-out time period he got booted of the seat and that seat kept saying it's taken.
What value do you have set for "Maximum sitout minutes"?
madcow

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent,

I had it for 5 minutes. since I have alot of people waiting on each table that were playing.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote:I had it for 5 minutes. since I have alot of people waiting on each table that were playing.
I tested that locally on my system but it didn't block the seat. The next time it happens, send me the hand history file for that table.
madcow

Post by madcow »

hi Kent,

it doesn't always happening. lately i restart the system many times, so didn't have them yet since. but will do next time.

thanks