New Client Freezing

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Zabulus

New Client Freezing

Post by Zabulus »

Anyone have any issues?

A few players reporting the new version with Omaha has been freezing for them. We never had any issues in the past. The server is doing fine, but the players are reporting freezing.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: New Client Freezing

Post by Kent Briggs »

Zabulus wrote: A few players reporting the new version with Omaha has been freezing for them. We never had any issues in the past. The server is doing fine, but the players are reporting freezing.
The version 3 client is now a Flash 10 file whereas version 2 was Flash 8. Someone just reported to me that they couldn't load the client at all until they installed sound drivers on their new machine. Not sure why that would matter but it's something to look for. Other things to try would be to uninstall and reinstall the Adobe Flash plug-in, clear the browser cache, try a different browser, make sure video drivers are up to date.
Zabulus

Post by Zabulus »

I just got this from a member:
HEY it just booted all 3 of us playin OMAHA again 2 x tonite already jdot4 and jjkennx we all playin omaha or tryin too.. so its very glitchy right now still
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Zabulus wrote:I just got this from a member:
HEY it just booted all 3 of us playin OMAHA again 2 x tonite already jdot4 and jjkennx we all playin omaha or tryin too.. so its very glitchy right now still
What does he mean by "booted" exactly? What did he see on his screen? What does the event log show for those players at that time?