Action not proceeding after multiple people calling.

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
hUssmann

Action not proceeding after multiple people calling.

Post by hUssmann »

Running 2.06 I've noticed twice now that something like this happens.

Player A (Small blind) - Bets 10
Player B (Big blind) - Calls 10
Player C (Button) - Calls 10
Player D - Calls 10
Player E - Calls 10

Now the action should of gone onto the next card or flop. But for some odd reason the action goes BACK to the small blind allowing him to increase his bet. It always seems to end at the button and I've never been able to reproduce the bug.

Anyone else noticed this problem?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Action not proceeding after multiple people calling.

Post by Kent Briggs »

hUssmann wrote:Now the action should of gone onto the next card or flop. But for some odd reason the action goes BACK to the small blind allowing him to increase his bet.
Yup, I noticed this myself today. It's a bug I had actually fixed in 2.02 and then accidentally put back in in 2.05. It occurs when a player leaves the table in the middle of a round. When his seat is cleared, it was clearing his "HadTurn" setting and now the program thinks a player hasn't yet acted and the betting round continues on.

And on a related note, if a player receives the button but leaves the table before the hole cards are dealt, some (if not all) will only get one hole card and it will stay face down. And there's no entry in the hand history either. My animation routine was set so that the 2nd hole cards started after the button player received his first one. But since he was gone, the routine stopped dead right there.

Anyway, I've already got both of these fixed and will issue a 2.07 patch later tonight.