Player Poker League

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
waterboy

Player Poker League

Post by waterboy »

To whom it may concern,

I play at PlayersPokerLeague and there seems to be some MAJOR problems there..... Admin there is not returning emails sent to them, and I know of 2 players that are having problems concerning their cashouts on the site. One has been waiting for payment for 6 weeks and another just applied for a cashout but the funds haven't been deducted from his account balance. The customer service number on the site is "OUT OF SERVICE" and they have gone as far as to erase posts on their facebook wall voicing concerns for these issues..... We as players need to be protected!! I will be submitting my cashout request in a few days and want to make sure I can hold someone liable if it isn't paid. Now I know this may not be your concern and you guys just sell the software, but if I could have the Playerspokerleague's owner's name, and phone number and/or email and postal address that would be great!! I don't expect you you post it here, but if you could pm it to me, that would be great! I just need to have the necessary information in the event that I have to take legal action to recover my funds. Cuase the owners and/or Administrators there, seem to have gone into hiding.. I am posting here as a LAST RESORT, as I seem to have exhausted all of my other options!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sean "waterboy"
waterboy

Re: Player Poker League

Post by waterboy »

Bump!!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

I don't have any control on what customers do with their site. Is this the site?

http://playerspokerleague.com
waterboy

Post by waterboy »

Yes Kent, that is the site. Tell me there is something you can do to help the players there including myself. I have read (on pokermavens) that it is "play money" site but the administrator (MyChips) of PPL was VERY QUICK and VOCAL in saying it is a REAL MONEY site and even has a deposit/cashout link. And displays a Visa/Matsercard logo. When I was emailed about joining PPL they advertised a FREE $5 in your account if you made it before Dec. 31st, 2011. I can forward the email to you if you would like. Thanks again for any information you can give me or any help you can be concerning these issues.
waterboy

Post by waterboy »

bump
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

waterboy wrote:Yes Kent, that is the site. Tell me there is something you can do to help the players there including myself. I have read (on pokermavens) that it is "play money" site but the administrator (MyChips) of PPL was VERY QUICK and VOCAL in saying it is a REAL MONEY site and even has a deposit/cashout link. And displays a Visa/Matsercard logo. When I was emailed about joining PPL they advertised a FREE $5 in your account if you made it before Dec. 31st, 2011. I can forward the email to you if you would like. Thanks again for any information you can give me or any help you can be concerning these issues.
No merchant, including myself, will hand over a customer name without a warrant or subpoena since that would be privacy policy violation. The contact email I have for them just matches their domain name with "support" as the prefix. If you trace that site's IP address (208.109.181.11) you'll see that it's hosted by GoDaddy. If they are violating GoDaddy's terms of service then you may want to contact them.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

And please stop bumping threads. I see every post made.
waterboy

Post by waterboy »

Ok, thanks for the help Kent.
I won't bump anymore, was just trying to get info asap, thanks again.
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

Sorry to hear about your troubles with PPL. However, it sounds like they may be on the verge of having a lot more problems than some irate players. From the looks of it, they are running and advertising a cash money internet poker site out of Arizona. As we all know from the Poker Black Friday, this is a big no-no.

Here is a link for you to check out... http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/208.109.181.11

Good luck and I hope your able to recover your funds,
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

Well, I could see this one coming a mile away...PPL was seized by the FBI.
PPL.JPG
PPL.JPG (130.82 KiB) Viewed 6355 times