Couldnt see cards.

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
arigorn

Couldnt see cards.

Post by arigorn »

Okay, so I dont have any evidence, but I know it happened and I know others saw it. We were playing a 4 man table, 1 person left table mid-deal I believe... Anyway, from the looks of things we only had 1 card, and none of us could see that card. Was a bit odd.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Couldnt see cards.

Post by Kent Briggs »

arigorn wrote:Okay, so I dont have any evidence, but I know it happened and I know others saw it. We were playing a 4 man table, 1 person left table mid-deal I believe... Anyway, from the looks of things we only had 1 card, and none of us could see that card. Was a bit odd.
Was this on your own site or someone else's? See if you can get the hand history file and send it to me.
majianlord

Re: Couldnt see cards.

Post by majianlord »

This has happend on our server a few times when i have been playying. The cards deal out i cant see my cards and looks as though everyone only has 1 card betting still happends even though no one can see the cards. On the show down you can see everyones elses cards but your own. I will try and catch a hand history next time this happens but we just tell people when it happens check though or fold.