Freezing game at No Show removal

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
kmcphail

Freezing game at No Show removal

Post by kmcphail »

Running latest version of PM on a 1 and 1 VPS. The following has happened multiple times. Multi table tournament running with between 250 to 300 players, everything running smoothly until the "Remove No Shows" at the end of the first blind. Then everything in the game freezes, but chat is still available and the number of players listed in the lobby shows the new number with the no shows removed. When accessing the VPS remotely, PM will not respond and the only thing to do is reboot the server. It seems that if I reboot the server right before the multi table event this does not happen, but if the server has been up since the last one it fails. Any ideas?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Freezing game at No Show removal

Post by Kent Briggs »

Please email me a zip file containing all of the hand history files for that tournament. Thanks.
coyote

Post by coyote »

I have exactly the same problem and more room cash games disappear from the lobby but its still active on the server
this happens if I do not reboot the server every 3 days.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

coyote wrote:I have exactly the same problem and more room cash games disappear from the lobby but its still active on the server
this happens if I do not reboot the server every 3 days.
Does the problem go away if you stop using the no show removal feature? Is anything recorded to the error log when this happens?
coyote

Post by coyote »

There is no registration error
I will stop no show to see if it affects