Hide Realname column

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
khaznadar

Hide Realname column

Post by khaznadar »

Dear Kent,

I was wondering if there's a way we could possibly hide the real name column from showing in the lobby, or any other column that we may choose.

If it's not integrated will you please include this feature as a patch asap.

Thank You
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Hide Realname column

Post by Kent Briggs »

khaznadar wrote: I was wondering if there's a way we could possibly hide the real name column from showing in the lobby, or any other column that we may choose.
If it's not integrated will you please include this feature as a patch asap.
You can't hide it but you can use the Language feature to label it as something else:

Language tab, Account Dialog group: "Real name label" and "Real name description"

System tab, Client Settings group: "Use custom language" = Yes
khaznadar

Post by khaznadar »

This won't solve the problem as the real name is still showing even if I change the "Real Name" label that doesn't matter anyone would know that it's a real name !!!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

khaznadar wrote:This won't solve the problem as the real name is still showing even if I change the "Real Name" label that doesn't matter anyone would know that it's a real name !!!
The idea was to ask for a different piece of info that you don't mind showing, or instruct users to leave it blank. For all the existing accounts where people already entered their real name, just go into their account settings and blank that field out.