Auto Bot for your site

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
rjones33

Re: Auto Bot for your site

Post by rjones33 »

What did you have in mind as a starting point? I'm sure you will have some interest...
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

well i'm not sure how much to charge or how to proceed, i don't want to charge too much, but at the same time i don't want to charge too little.
so if i know how much everything is willing to pay and then i'll check whether this is profitable for me.
i already have a client who's going to buy the software for me for a lucrative price, so i've already made the cost for developing and also i had fun doing it so that's rewarding too.
let me know what you guys think, and the more people who buy it the less money i can sell it for.
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Hey jaz, nice man that jou will work on it.
i think i price like

rent for 1 month : 39.95 $ or 49.95 $
rent for 3 months : 109.95 $ or 139.95 $

But : 300 $

somting like that ?

gr
Danielle
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

well i'm thinking of selling it rather than renting, because i don't think there are many people who are willing to use it.
if there are more than 10 people who might use it, then i guess the amounts you've set are reasonable, but otherwise if 1 or 2 people use it, then that's 100$ a month :D which is nothing.
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

is the bot ready ? or are you still working ont it ?

greets
Danielle
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

well it's 90% finished, i'm testing it currently and will be on for sale hopfully starting first of next month.
It will be sold for approximately 1500$ and will lower it if more people buy it, so bulk price becomes lower.
let me know if you're interested.
DownloadPoker

Post by DownloadPoker »

But I do not believe it is possible with its API features. I do not see any possibility - sorry for negative ideas but that is what I am thinking
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

DownloadPoker wrote:But I do not believe it is possible with its API features. I do not see any possibility - sorry for negative ideas but that is what I am thinking
It would require building your own client and handling the packet exchange directly with the server. But that protocol is not publicly documented and any change to it would likely break the bot.
DownloadPoker

Post by DownloadPoker »

Kent Briggs wrote:
DownloadPoker wrote:But I do not believe it is possible with its API features. I do not see any possibility - sorry for negative ideas but that is what I am thinking
It would require building your own client and handling the packet exchange directly with the server. But that protocol is not publicly documented and any change to it would likely break the bot.

That is why I believe it is not possible to do it. It I would build my own client, I would write it on .NET and customize it however I like. But I believe it is not possible.

Dear Kent,

please advice, is it possible under current circumstances to create bot or not?

Thanks in advance,

BR,
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

DownloadPoker wrote: That is why I believe it is not possible to do it. It I would build my own client, I would write it on .NET and customize it however I like. But I believe it is not possible.
It's possible but would require a lot of work reverse engineering the packet exchange between the client and server. And as I mentioned, if I changed that protocol in a future version, you might be S.O.L. if the bot developer didn't want to release an update.