Skpe Integration....

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
betmylines

Skpe Integration....

Post by betmylines »

How do you integrate skpe with this poker software? how does a player voice chat using skpe while playing at the poker table? is there an API feature to do that? how does it work? Any help is greatly appreciated... :D
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Skpe Integration....

Post by Kent Briggs »

betmylines wrote:How do you integrate skpe with this poker software? how does a player voice chat using skpe while playing at the poker table? is there an API feature to do that? how does it work? Any help is greatly appreciated... :D
I assume you mean Skype (http://www.skype.com). There's is no integration with Skype built into Poker Mavens. The players can just use it normally as a standalone app, assuming they already know each others Skype handles and someone will coordinate the conference call.
Mr.Victor

Post by Mr.Victor »

TeamSpeak 3 for the win! It's really cool...I have it set up on my server now. You can create multiple channels to correlate to the different tournaments and ring games so that people playing together can chat. You also have the default channel which is sort of a lobby area to chat. Check it out.
treeman

Post by treeman »

how did you use this product, is there somewhere we can see it in action on your poker site?

Paul G :D