Dedicated IP Address : 1

and they ALL have these features
Unlimited REBOOT
Install / Run Programs (.exe)
Firewall/Intrusion Protection
Management
Backups/Restores
Remote Desktop Connection

These are all Windows servers. Also, I anticipate no more than 75-100 people to be on the game at one given time. Will any of these work? And if so, which should I choose (if possible I'd like to avoid unnecessary features)? Thanks in advance... Also, if you have any other suggestions for hosting that would be appreciated...
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Which package should I choose?

Post by Kent Briggs »

I would probably start with the cheapest setup and then upgrade later only if needed.
Benji1298

Post by Benji1298 »

Thanks a bunch, I hope to purchase a liscense in the near future... Just curious, is it worth it to wait for the next major update? When do you estimate that would be released? And I think it says somewhere on the site, but how much is the upgrade to the next major update cost?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Benji1298 wrote:Thanks a bunch, I hope to purchase a liscense in the near future... Just curious, is it worth it to wait for the next major update? When do you estimate that would be released? And I think it says somewhere on the site, but how much is the upgrade to the next major update cost?
A next major release is a long way off. I've been working on other projects lately and just fixing bugs in version 2.