How get personal rake ?

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Bob

How get personal rake ?

Post by Bob »

How get personal rake ?
Command SystemRakeGet&Player=test get me total rake in system, not personal.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: How get personal rake ?

Post by Kent Briggs »

Bob wrote:How get personal rake ?
Command SystemRakeGet&Player=test get me total rake in system, not personal.
There's no such thing as "personal rake". Pots are raked, not players. The rake for individual hands is recorded in the hand history files. You can retrieve hand history files via the API using the LogsHandHistory command.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thx for fast reply.
I want counting "experience level" (such as MMORPG) and use rake for this. Do you know better way ?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Bob wrote:Thx for fast reply.
I want counting "experience level" (such as MMORPG) and use rake for this. Do you know better way ?
A lot of the commercial poker sites like Full Tilt and PokerStars have a frequent player point (FPP) system. What they do is take the rake for each hand in the ring games and then divide that evenly by all the players that were dealt cards in the hand (i.e., were not sitting out), and then apply some formula to that to convert the number to a FPP. So you could do something similar by parsing through the hand history files at the end of the day. It's easier for tournaments because all the commercial sites do is apply a formula to the tournament entry fee to convert that to a FPP. You can pull that info from the TournamentsResults API command.
gspoker

Hand Rake Equivalence

Post by gspoker »

hello.
Can we have a api code sample about how we can collect the information
about "personal rake" from log files. I mean how we can translate the pot rakes to the hand rakes equivalence.
with the best regards.
George.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Hand Rake Equivalence

Post by Kent Briggs »

gspoker wrote: Can we have a api code sample about how we can collect the information
about "personal rake" from log files. I mean how we can translate the pot rakes to the hand rakes equivalence.
There's some sample code for retrieving hand history files here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/A ... nd_history

You'll have to develop your own code for parsing through the output.
richard015ar

Post by richard015ar »

I managed to get the rake generated in each hand of poker, and assigned to the winner (especially after the departure of hand histories), this is the way in which certain rooms to give points (Frequent Player Points for example) to your players or account managers.
These points are stored in a database, using php and mysql.
Anyone interested please contact me: [email protected]
social

Post by social »

I have a module which you can install which will calculate rake based upon hands in which you participated,
but also tracks your tournament fees, and also tracks your betting patterns, in terms of all-ins, folds, bets made, and raises
for each street/stage of hold-em.

I also track what percentage of the total amount raked that your share amounts to.

PM me for interest or pricing.