A bunch of (little?) things

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
selene

A bunch of (little?) things

Post by selene »

- Being able to unregister players from a table without disconnecting them from the server
- Being able to do so through the API
- When a Ring Game player runs out of chips, remove them from the table automatically
- (mentioned before) ring game rake =P
- Keep up the good work =)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: A bunch of (little?) things

Post by Kent Briggs »

selene wrote:- Being able to unregister players from a table without disconnecting them from the server
Yeah that one is already on my list.
When a Ring Game player runs out of chips, remove them from the table automatically
There is a timeout setting (maximum sitout minutes) for that. You can set it as low as 1 minute.
(mentioned before) ring game rake =P
I'd have to come up with a new licensing system to add rake. I'm not too keen on someone trying to build a real money system around this and only paying me a 100 bucks for it.
majianlord

Post by majianlord »

selene wrote:(mentioned before) ring game rake =P

I'd have to come up with a new licensing system to add rake. I'm not too keen on someone trying to build a real money system around this and only paying me a 100 bucks for it.
We could pay you in ISK but thats kinda usless 2 you.
selene

Post by selene »

Terrible =P

I understand the concerns though Kent and we have worked around that issue well enough, but if it ever is an option it would make life less difficult on our end, so I felt like mentioning it one more time =)