Heads Up Tournament with Levels

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
Mr.Victor

Re: Heads Up Tournament with Levels

Post by Mr.Victor »

Can a brother get the script to get this HU thing going on my site?
PsYcHo

Post by PsYcHo »

Mr.Victor wrote:Can a brother get the script to get this HU thing going on my site?

It would be gr8 if this API can be shared. We play cassualy @ work and the demand is growing for a heads up Tourney.

Thanks

GG
social

Post by social »

George's website has not been up for some time and he is not answering PMs.

The only other person I know who is running heads up tournaments is Ricky from Pokersharkz.net

I don't think you are going to get people who are trying to make money from their sites sharing too much
with possible competitors (George seemed different!)

If someone wants to hire a coder to create a solution, I would be willing to share the costs.
PsYcHo

Post by PsYcHo »

social wrote:George's website has not been up for some time and he is not answering PMs.

The only other person I know who is running heads up tournaments is Ricky from Pokersharkz.net

I don't think you are going to get people who are trying to make money from their sites sharing too much
with possible competitors (George seemed different!)

If someone wants to hire a coder to create a solution, I would be willing to share the costs.
We baught the program to play poker @ work (non profit) and it whould have been nice to play heads up tourneys. So i dont think they will invest money for a programer. But thank you

GG