Table graphics unable to load

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Demented

Table graphics unable to load

Post by Demented »

Ever since I upgraded from 2.75 to 2.76 yesterday, an unusually large amount of people have been emailing me about the table graphics not loading. My error logs are full of Error sending file to xx.xx.xx.xx: PMClient and Error sending file to xx.xx.xx.xx: pmtable.swf

I never had this issue before the switch, and it is happening on both of our servers. So far that I can count, it has happened to well over 100 people.

How soon could we receive a fix to this issue, or a downgrade option to go back to 2.75?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Table graphics unable to load

Post by Kent Briggs »

Demented wrote:Ever since I upgraded from 2.75 to 2.76 yesterday, an unusually large amount of people have been emailing me about the table graphics not loading. My error logs are full of Error sending file to xx.xx.xx.xx: PMClient and Error sending file to xx.xx.xx.xx: pmtable.swf

I never had this issue before the switch, and it is happening on both of our servers. So far that I can count, it has happened to well over 100 people.

How soon could we receive a fix to this issue, or a downgrade option to go back to 2.75?
Was this mostly at the beginning of a tournament? I think I have a thread safety issue that occurs when two or more people request the same file at the same exact time. Send me an email for a beta link that I've been working on today.
Demented

Post by Demented »

It has been happening mostly with people joining ring games. I am being told that they join the table, and the table graphic just says it's loading and never does.

Email sent.
Demented

Post by Demented »

Seems the table graphic issue is somewhat fixed. Rarely seeing that error now.
Now, it's still a crapload of errors sending the PMClient.
lildamien09

Post by lildamien09 »

Our server has been bugging out to. its when the tournament starts.. when i have about 20 to 25 people playing most of then arent able to play it freezes and doesnt giv the the ready button.. also experienced another bug.. we played the server with two people on a tournament and it was auto playing us and wouldnt stop..had to close it out and testart.. did it twice to us..