blacklist

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
coyote

blacklist

Post by coyote »

sorry for my bad English I go through an automatic translator
i have a problem with blacklist
I banned a player on any possibilities but little re-enroll without this problem
and the same for the duplicate email the same player comes with the same email
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: blacklist

Post by Kent Briggs »

coyote wrote:sorry for my bad English I go through an automatic translator
i have a problem with blacklist
I banned a player on any possibilities but little re-enroll without this problem
and the same for the duplicate email the same player comes with the same email
You banned by Player name, IP address, and PC ID with "Match any"? Are they creating a new account? Is it from a different IP address?
coyote

Post by coyote »

Yes I banished with Player name, IP address, and PC ID with "Match any"
and this is indeed the same IP address
the player has been recreated an account after 10 minutes with the same email address
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

coyote wrote:Yes I banished with Player name, IP address, and PC ID with "Match any"
and this is indeed the same IP address
the player has been recreated an account after 10 minutes with the same email address
Please email me your Blacklist.xml file located in your Poker Mavens data folder.

Are they creating their account directly in the Flash client or do you have an external login system on a web site?
coyote

Post by coyote »

Yes I used an external file created for the new account I sent you the file Blacklist.xml
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

coyote wrote:Yes I used an external file created for the new account
What do you mean, exactly? Are you creating accounts via the API? If so, you will need to maintain your own external blacklist and check it before creating the account. The internal blacklist just stops people from connecting to the game server (if banned by IP or PC) or from logging in (if banned by name). Is the person actually logging into your site or just creating accounts? The blacklist should still stop them from logging in from a banned IP.