Showing Hands

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
lildamien09

Showing Hands

Post by lildamien09 »

I was wondering if it was possible for you to allow observers/players sitting out to be able to view all of the players hands at the chosen table. i have had a few people suggest it so i thought id bring it up. also while im suggesting thing i would like to bring up that you should implement a moderation mod similar to /admin but without the system settings.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Showing Hands

Post by Kent Briggs »

lildamien09 wrote:I was wondering if it was possible for you to allow observers/players sitting out to be able to view all of the players hands at the chosen table. i have had a few people suggest it so i thought id bring it up.
So one friend on Skype tells his buddy playing what everyone has? Or a player has the site open on another PC and sees for himself? I think you already know the answer to that. :?
also while im suggesting thing i would like to bring up that you should implement a moderation mod similar to /admin but without the system settings.
That's what the API is perfect for. Build your own moderation interface and just include the functions you want to expose.
lildamien09

Re: Showing Hands

Post by lildamien09 »

i got you ;) .