Branded Cards?

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
MonTheHoops

Branded Cards?

Post by MonTheHoops »

What would the chances be of having the option of using branded cards? The back of the cards could have a company/club logo on them?

Not sure whether it would be possible or too difficult to implement but worth asking, I think?

Cheers.

Also, on a side note, what is the optimum size for the background image of the page? I've tried a few and they always seem to be too big or too small.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Branded Cards?

Post by Kent Briggs »

MonTheHoops wrote:What would the chances be of having the option of using branded cards? The back of the cards could have a company/club logo on them?
That might be possible. Currently the card back is one of 53 frames in a graphic embedded in the flash file (similar to how the avatars are stored). If I can figure out how to replace a single frame from the server module then it would be fairly straight forward. If it can only be imported as a separate graphic then the card system would have to be redesigned.
Also, on a side note, what is the optimum size for the background image of the page? I've tried a few and they always seem to be too big or too small.
It must be exactly 700 x 510. I have a FAQ entry for that here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/pmfaq.htm
MonTheHoops

Post by MonTheHoops »

Cheers, Hope you dont think I'm being greedy asking for all these things :-)

Just hope they might turn on a light in your head which may also lead onto other ideas as well.

Paul.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

MonTheHoops wrote:Cheers, Hope you dont think I'm being greedy asking for all these things :-)
Not at all. Anything that I think will have wide appeal is more likely to get added in the future.