Images?

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
selene

Images?

Post by selene »

I was looking at skinning the tables using the Server properties to set our own background/table graphics. However, even after setting them and doing a fresh reboot of the server, the old table graphics still showed. Is there something I am missing for setting these, or do they not work yet? I was using regular .jpg files, just some random ones for testing.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Images?

Post by Kent Briggs »

selene wrote:I was looking at skinning the tables using the Server properties to set our own background/table graphics. However, even after setting them and doing a fresh reboot of the server, the old table graphics still showed. Is there something I am missing for setting these, or do they not work yet? I was using regular .jpg files, just some random ones for testing.
Try clearing your web browser's cache. Mostly likely it's got the defaults cached and isn't requesting them from the server. That happens to me quite a bit when I'm switching graphics. Just hitting the refresh button probably won't do it. I usually have to delete the browser's temp files.