2.6 beta

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
madcow

Re: 2.6 beta

Post by madcow »

hi Kent,

I have to reboot the machine again .. the software can't handle it anymore .. so slow ..

thanks ..
madcow

Post by madcow »

hi Kent,

sorry i guess we posting message at the same time, let me try the b3 now .. i diddn't see the previous post ..
madcow

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent,

for the memory, it seem to be fixed so far .. will let u know further later on ..
madcow

Post by madcow »

HI Kent,

seem to have little error on the rebuy ..

the rebuy is 20k .. and when i bet 10k and 10k left .. after i folded .. it automatically rebut to reach 20k .. that should not happen.. it only rebuy when the amount is smaller than a big blind .. which will sit you out if the chip left smaller than the bigblind ..
Attachments
errorrebuy2.jpg
errorrebuy2.jpg (195.6 KiB) Viewed 8820 times
errorrebuy1.jpg
errorrebuy1.jpg (199.83 KiB) Viewed 8820 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: the rebuy is 20k .. and when i bet 10k and 10k left .. after i folded .. it automatically rebut to reach 20k .. that should not happen.. it only rebuy when the amount is smaller than a big blind .. which will sit you out if the chip left smaller than the bigblind ..
If you have the auto rebuy set to 20k, it should automatically rebuy to that amount after every hand if your stack falls below 20k. The big blind has no effect on the auto rebuy feature. That wouldn't be a very useful feature if it waited until you were almost out of chips before the rebuy kicked in. You could just do that manually since going broke shouldn't happen that often. The whole purpose of the auto rebuy is to keep your stack at a desired level that you set and not have to keep manually requesting chips over and over.
madcow

Post by madcow »

hi Kent,

oh that's fine if that is purposely coded .. thought u had it the other way around ..

thanks
madcow

Post by madcow »

madcow wrote:here is another pix .. i get this 2 times in 3 hands... when i reloaded the flash .. it went back to normal
Hi Kent,

1. reguarding the hand that got no CHECK/HOLD/RAISE button .. i got another user complaint about it .. but he didn't know how to check the hand history then logged out so i will notice this next time and copy you the hand history .
2. There was one user that complaint that, he click FOLD and why his chip went all in ? i was on the table and he got absolutely nothing, but i saw him called the all in and i asked him why u called.. he said I didn't called.. i clicked FOLD but it called .. I didn't ask for the hand history as well.. sorry my bad, but most of them, i have a hardtime to help them find such options..

can you have a look at the #2 too please?

thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: 1. reguarding the hand that got no CHECK/HOLD/RAISE button .. i got another user complaint about it .. but he didn't know how to check the hand history then logged out so i will notice this next time and copy you the hand history .
2. There was one user that complaint that, he click FOLD and why his chip went all in ? i was on the table and he got absolutely nothing, but i saw him called the all in and i asked him why u called.. he said I didn't called.. i clicked FOLD but it called .. I didn't ask for the hand history as well.. sorry my bad, but most of them, i have a hardtime to help them find such options..
You should have a copy of the hand history files located on the server (assuming you haven't disabled that setting). They are in the HandHistory subdirectory of your Data Folder. There should be one file per day per table.
madcow

Post by madcow »

hi Kent,

the b4 seem alittle bit slower than the b3 .. any change? i am not sure... i will try to reboot again and let u know later ..

t
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote:hi Kent,
the b4 seem alittle bit slower than the b3 .. any change? i am not sure... i will try to reboot again and let u know later ..
The only differences between beta 3 and 4 were in the client with the bring-table-to-front and font size options. Any luck finding those server-side hand histories?