2.6 beta

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
madcow

Re: 2.6 beta

Post by madcow »

Kent Briggs wrote:
madcow wrote: but when after you played and u won some chip and went up to 200k, and then u leave the seat and then come back .. and the chip is still 200k for the buy in and at that time click the rebuy amount check mark .. after that, u can rebuy 200k instead of 10k ..
That's not a bug, that's the anti-rat-holing option that you have enabled. It says right on the buy-in dialog that the rat-holing period is still in effect and you must buy back in with as many chips as you left with. If you don't want that, just set the "Rathole minutes" property to 0 in the "Client Settings". The purpose of the feature is to keep people from winning a huge pot and then taking those chips off the table and then continue playing.
yes, i know what you meant about the rathole, and tháts correct .. but i am saying the rebuy value .. not the rathole value .. that rathole value should be there ..but if you check the "autorebuy to this amount" then when u loose all the chips u automatically able to rebuy 200k .. that is not right or not fair to others player .. because the max buy in is only 10k for example.

thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote:..but if you check the "autorebuy to this amount" then when u loose all the chips u automatically able to rebuy 200k
Yes, you're right about that. The auto-rebuy should be capped at the regular max buy-in, not the rat-hole buy-in. That bug will be fixed shortly also. Thanks.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Beta #2 posted. Check your email. :)
madcow

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent,

please look at the memory issue .. after upgraded it became very slow .. and íts my second time rebooting the server now and still no good .. first when u reboot .. it run very fine, but after like an hr .. the server start stacking up the memory and not seem to release it ..

it didn't happen to 2.51 .. i can run like almost a week without a reboot but not this one ..
Attachments
memoryerror.jpg
memoryerror.jpg (75.39 KiB) Viewed 9314 times
madcow

Post by madcow »

here is another pix .. i get this 2 times in 3 hands... when i reloaded the flash .. it went back to normal
Attachments
nocheck.jpg
nocheck.jpg (159.65 KiB) Viewed 9311 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote:please look at the memory issue .. after upgraded it became very slow .. and íts my second time rebooting the server now and still no good .. first when u reboot .. it run very fine, but after like an hr .. the server start stacking up the memory and not seem to release it ..
I just checked my demo server and the event log was full of thousands and thousands of duplicate disconnect messages. It might have something to do with that new ping-the-client feature I added. I'm looking for it now. Check your event log and see if you're getting the same thing.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote:here is another pix .. i get this 2 times in 3 hands... when i reloaded the flash .. it went back to normal
What is it doing, exactly?
madcow

Post by madcow »

Kent Briggs wrote:
madcow wrote:please look at the memory issue .. after upgraded it became very slow .. and íts my second time rebooting the server now and still no good .. first when u reboot .. it run very fine, but after like an hr .. the server start stacking up the memory and not seem to release it ..
I just checked my demo server and the event log was full of thousands and thousands of duplicate disconnect messages. It might have something to do with that new ping-the-client feature I added. I'm looking for it now. Check your event log and see if you're getting the same thing.
hi Kent,

yes please .. i was thinking of suggesting u to look at the ping, but i felt in sleep.. i am pretty much think that caused it ..

for the pix, there were not button for check/bet/raise
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Kent Briggs wrote: I just checked my demo server and the event log was full of thousands and thousands of duplicate disconnect messages. It might have something to do with that new ping-the-client feature I added.
Yeah, that ping-the-idle-client function was messed up. When anyone disconnected, it went into an endless loop of pings and flooded the event log. If you were logging connect events then you might want to delete today's event log file because it's probably full of disconnect message and wasting a lot of disk space. Anyway, that should be fixed now in Beta #3.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote:for the pix, there were not button for check/bet/raise
Let me know if that happens in Beta 3. If so post the hand history for it and the previous hand.