Poker Mavens 7.05 Released

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 7.05 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

*** Remember to shut down the server completely and close the service manager before running the patch ***

Changes:

Added "Client Color Theme" function to Admin Console Help menu. This allows you to visibly see how the colors will look in the client before going live with a color scheme (see next post for a screenshot).

Default card deck can now be set in Player Settings group. Forgot to do this in the last update.

Fixed bug where final table was declared before the last table merge. This also caused an issue with ICM Chop count.

Fixed bug in AccountsEdit API that conflicted with balance change.

Fixed exploit in balance reset feature. Now players are forced to finish (or unregister) from non-freeroll tournaments before requesting free chips (if you have that option enabled).

Fixed bug caused by lurker changing their table settings. This caused an issue when a player connected but did not log in yet.

Fixed other minor bugs and memory leaks.

Port number now shown on rogue connection rejections in event log.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Poker Mavens 7.05 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Here's what that Color theme editor looks like (click the Help button in the Admin Console):

ColorTheme.png
ColorTheme.png (22.57 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
AceFour

Post by AceFour »

Shutdown the app and unregistered and tried the patch and said it could not find an old version even if I select the directory. Current version 7.0.3
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

AceFour wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:24 pm Shutdown the app and unregistered and tried the patch and said it could not find an old version even if I select the directory. Current version 7.0.3
Did you download the right patch? The Lite edition patch is pm700705.exe, the Pro is pp700705.exe and the Gold is pg700705.exe.
AceFour

Post by AceFour »

I believe so. I installed have been using pp703setup and converted files from version 6. No issues there. Download pp700705.exe and tried to apply with no old versions found.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Email me with your license key and I'll give you a direct link. But check the digital signatures on your PMService.exe file to make sure it hasn't been tampered with:

Load Windows file explorer and navigate to the program folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Briggs Softworks\Poker Mavens 7\

Right-click on PMService.exe and select Properties. Click the Digital Signatures tab. Select either the sha1 or sha256 signatures and click the Details button. It should say "This digital signature is OK".
BaxtersClub

Post by BaxtersClub »

Just to clarify, the new releases are full installations, not patches, correct? In other words, I can install the latest one over something like 7.01 without missing any of the incremental changes.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

BaxtersClub wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:54 pm Just to clarify, the new releases are full installations, not patches, correct? In other words, I can install the latest one over something like 7.01 without missing any of the incremental changes.
Correct, the "patch" program just verifies that you have any previous 7.xx installed and then extracts the full setup file for the latest version.