Tickets=[n] in TourneyResults files

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Grim

Tickets=[n] in TourneyResults files

Post by Grim »

I've made a python script that reads to the tourney files to provide some statistics, primarily ROI %. On our Season "Final Table" tournament we have some players who get free seats. However looking at the tournament result file, it's impossible to see who got the free seat(s).

Is it possible to get a line or two in that file that lists players who used their tickets paid for by the house (or paid themselves)? e.g.
TicketHolders(Funded)=John, Paul
TicketHolders(Non-funded)=George, Ringo
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Tickets=[n] in TourneyResults files

Post by Kent Briggs »

I'll consider adding a field to each player's "Place" line. In the mean time you could extract that from the event log.
Grim

Post by Grim »

Would it be possible to include a cost-field per player as well (on the Place line)? That would be a lot easier than calculating all the different costs (buy in, rebuy, add on, bounty, rake, etc.)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Grim wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:56 am Would it be possible to include a cost-field per player as well (on the Place line)? That would be a lot easier than calculating all the different costs (buy in, rebuy, add on, bounty, rake, etc.)
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
The MPC

Post by The MPC »

On this same note, could you also include $_POST['Ticket'] in the TournamentRegister callback array?
ColorUp Poker
#PlayBadRunWell #BetterLuckyThanGood #PlayBetter
https://www.colorup.poker