graphics

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
madcow

Re: graphics

Post by madcow »

hi,
let me get another keyboard see if that works..

thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: let me get another keyboard see if that works..
I don't know anything about unicode-capable keyboards but is it possible that yours (or your copy of Windows) is outputting UTF-16 characters instead of UTF-8?
madcow

Post by madcow »

hi,
thanks for your effort .. yes it's the keyboard .. i meant the soft-keyboard that use to type vietnamese .. i changed the keyboard and it works fine now ..

thanks...
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote:another thing, can we hide the "Poker Mavens" on the /admin url before login ?
This is now implemented in version 2.50
madcow

Post by madcow »

thank you very much ...

t
CanadaWest

Post by CanadaWest »

You'll need to write an external program that downloads those images to the server's local drive. Then use the API functions to set them into the game. [quote]

A word of caution to MadCow. I built a page allowing players to create and upload their own avatar. Kent is absolutely right. You need to have a human reveiw each image before installing it as an avatar.

Images are not only notorious virus containers, but an image the wrong size or displaying objectionable content will have you answering angry emails for HOURS!

We went back to having players create their own avatar and email it to support, where it it approved and installed.
George
(CanadaWest)
www.playersclub.ca
madcow

Post by madcow »

thanks canadawest ..