RingGamesOpen API

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
specialcoders

RingGamesOpen API

Post by specialcoders »

hello guys, i am new to the api. is there any way to enter the room directly without having the lobby page opened ? the lobby page is opening and no table is shown even if the player is logged it. i am listing all the available table and need the client to enter them on button click. Thanks in advanced
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: RingGamesOpen API

Post by Kent Briggs »

The lobby is always visible as it has critical menu functions. To log a player in and open tables for them automatically, use the applicable startup parameters in the URL instead:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/T ... tartup.htm
specialcoders

Post by specialcoders »

thank you for your reply i already using these info to login the player and opening the lobby , and i dont need all the functionalities, i made a page displaying all available ring game and a player will join a table (player already logged in ) so i need to redirect him to the table in new tab instead of opening the lobby first. let me know if this is possible to hide the lobby page and present only the table game
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

specialcoders wrote:let me know if this is possible to hide the lobby page and present only the table game
No, you cannot hide the lobby. Like I mentioned, it contains critical menu functions that the player needs access to.