Chat colors with 2.45

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Demented

Chat colors with 2.45

Post by Demented »

I cannot tell if this is just something on my end or a bug with the client, but lately after having been in a server for 20 minutes, everything changes from red to blue depending on who typed something in last. Dealer, system, and user chat will all change colors. I'll try and get a SS the next time it happens.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Chat colors with 2.45

Post by Kent Briggs »

Demented wrote:I cannot tell if this is just something on my end or a bug with the client, but lately after having been in a server for 20 minutes, everything changes from red to blue depending on who typed something in last. Dealer, system, and user chat will all change colors. I'll try and get a SS the next time it happens.
Was it doing that for everyone at the table or just for you? If that happens again, try switching to extended chat view and then back again and see if that fixes it. Either way, let me know.
Demented

Post by Demented »

Not really sure; didn't think much of it until the last time it happened. Waiting to see if it does it again.
Demented

Post by Demented »

Some other people on the site have been reporting it happening. I haven't seen it again lately to get a SS of it.
Demented

Post by Demented »

Ok, finally got one.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

So it looks like just their name is changing but their chat text is still the right color, correct? The names are supposed to be in the default list color. Somehow the list is forgetting that. Try the trick about moving the chat to the extended window and then back again and see if that fixes anything.
Demented

Post by Demented »

It works fine in the extended chat, but once you go back to the regular one it has the same issue. I have a few more screenshots of it.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Demented wrote:I cannot tell if this is just something on my end or a bug with the client, but lately after having been in a server for 20 minutes, everything changes from red to blue depending on who typed something in last. Dealer, system, and user chat will all change colors. I'll try and get a SS the next time it happens.
This should now be fixed in 2.47
Demented

Post by Demented »

It's still happening with 2.62.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Demented wrote:It's still happening with 2.62.
See if you can get another screen shot. I just checked my code and it specifically sets both colors on each line of chat and the first one is not a variable that ever changes.