Log

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
majianlord

Log

Post by majianlord »

Maybe i missed this somewhere but logging of credits added and credits removed would be very nice. So i can see when my bankers are adding and removing credits from players as to not cheat.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Log

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:Maybe i missed this somewhere but logging of credits added and credits removed would be very nice. So i can see when my bankers are adding and removing credits from players as to not cheat.
Not sure what you mean by "bankers" but if you're giving someone else your remote admin password then they have full access to edit or delete just about everything you can do locally. You'd be better off not doing that and building a system through the application "/control" interface. That feature is still a work in progress but would be the more likely place to log those type of events.
majianlord

Post by majianlord »

I did build an interface around the controls kinda nice but with no logging of it i was having issues. I added my logging to my tool for now but having it in the master log would be nice.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:I did build an interface around the controls kinda nice but with no logging of it i was having issues. I added my logging to my tool for now but having it in the master log would be nice.
I'll be adding more commands to the external control interface soon so I've got that on my list now. Thanks.