Payout Sched. and ring Buy-in

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Eric

Payout Sched. and ring Buy-in

Post by Eric »

Hello again,

As my last post, I'd still like to see the ability for blinds <$1 in ring games.
Also, it would be nice to be able to modify the payouts for tourney games....not only %'s, but also number of places paid.
Adding these two features would make this software complete.

Eric
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Payout Sched. and ring Buy-in

Post by Kent Briggs »

Eric wrote:As my last post, I'd still like to see the ability for blinds <$1 in ring games.
Also, it would be nice to be able to modify the payouts for tourney games....not only %'s, but also number of places paid.
Fractional chips and customized payout schedules are on my to-do list, although probably not before version 2.20.
glbet

Post by glbet »

Kent Briggs wrote:Fractional chips and customized payout schedules are on my to-do list, although probably not before version 2.20.
What about this ? Will it be included ?

Bye :)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

glbet wrote:
Kent Briggs wrote:Fractional chips and customized payout schedules are on my to-do list, although probably not before version 2.20.
What about this ? Will it be included ?
The customized payout schedule was added in 2.20. Fractional chips will probably not be added until the packet security is beefed up and the accounts are converted to a database driven system.
glbet

Post by glbet »

Kent Briggs wrote:Fractional chips will probably not be added until the packet security is beefed up and the accounts are converted to a database driven system.
Good ! This means that we will see Poker Mavens working with MySql, PostGre, FireBird or others db ?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

glbet wrote:
Kent Briggs wrote: and the accounts are converted to a database driven system.
Good ! This means that we will see Poker Mavens working with MySql, PostGre, FireBird or others db ?
I haven't worked that out yet but more likely it will be based on my own internal database for maximum speed with access to it via the API.