Fully customizeable user interface (experts only)

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
gef30

Fully customizeable user interface (experts only)

Post by gef30 »

Hello, im pitching my idea for a fully costizeable user interface.

Currently you are able to change some colors and other small graphic aspects, but no matter what you will still have that same old pokermavens look. It would be awesome to be able to actually change the css of the poker client, so you can fully customize the look and feel of your poker server.

Regards,

Gef30
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Fully customizeable user interface (experts only)

Post by Kent Briggs »

The appearance of the client is a lot more complicated than just the CSS used. It's intertwined with Javascript to control scaling, user interactions, the ability to toggle between desktop and mobile modes, etc.
gef30

Post by gef30 »

Kent Briggs wrote:The appearance of the client is a lot more complicated than just the CSS used. It's intertwined with Javascript to control scaling, user interactions, the ability to toggle between desktop and mobile modes, etc.
Alright, i understand. Though it would be very interesting to be able to fully customize the user interface. Isn't it possible to do so on a seperate release where more advanced devs can change the interface code without having access to other core functionality?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

gef30 wrote:Isn't it possible to do so on a seperate release where more advanced devs can change the interface code without having access to other core functionality?
Eventually I'd like to create a client/server API. Then you could design your own client GUI from the ground up. But that's a major undertaking and a long ways off.
gef30

Post by gef30 »

Kent Briggs wrote:
gef30 wrote:Isn't it possible to do so on a seperate release where more advanced devs can change the interface code without having access to other core functionality?
Eventually I'd like to create a client/server API. Then you could design your own client GUI from the ground up. But that's a major undertaking and a long ways off.
That would be awesome. If you need some help with that let me know