More/Customizable Lobby Tabs

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Tuck Fheman

More/Customizable Lobby Tabs

Post by Tuck Fheman »

On our site we host a lot of Freerolls and have a lot of new players to poker, so they have a hard time figuring out which tourneys are freerolls, despite the world freerolls being in the description and the buyin being 0+0. :|

But not only for that reason would I like to see more or customizable Lobby Tabs/sub-tabs (Ring Game/Tournaments/SNGs) for the game types, also to just to better break everything out so it's easier to find what you want as a player. Even on the admin end it would be nice to have it separated as well.

My suggestion would be to allow the Admin to create a certain # of tabs/sub-tabs and name them, but just adding Freerolls and/or breaking the various game types into sub-tabs would be welcome as well.

And as a last (perhaps simpler) resort, add a filter system so players can search for the games they like???
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: More/Customizable Lobby Tabs

Post by Kent Briggs »

Tuck Fheman wrote:And as a last (perhaps simpler) resort, add a filter system so players can search for the games they like???
There is already a filter feature built into the client. I prefer it to extra tabs because tab headers take up valuable screen space, especially on mobile devices.
Tuck Fheman

Re: More/Customizable Lobby Tabs

Post by Tuck Fheman »

Kent Briggs wrote:
Tuck Fheman wrote:And as a last (perhaps simpler) resort, add a filter system so players can search for the games they like???
There is already a filter feature built into the client. I prefer it to extra tabs because tab headers take up valuable screen space, especially on mobile devices.
Yeah, I feel stupid, forgot it was there. =/