Tourney Reg Open API call

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Tuck Fheman

Tourney Reg Open API call

Post by Tuck Fheman »

I have a discord bot that notifies players or tourney starts, but it would be more beneficial if we could notify them of open tourney registrations.

The developer stated that there is currently no way to do notify on registration opening, only on tournament start.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Tourney Reg Open API call

Post by Kent Briggs »

Tuck Fheman wrote:it would be more beneficial if we could notify them of open tourney registrations.
You mean if you set the "Registration period" setting for a tournament, you would like a callback for when that activates? Yeah, I could probably add that. In the mean time, you can use the Timer callback and periodically check the Status field for each tournament to see which ones changed into registration mode since the last check.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Disregard my post above. There is already a Callback Event for notification of tournament registration opening. Use the "Tournament timer event" callback and watch for "RegOpens" in the Timer parameter.
Tuck Fheman

Post by Tuck Fheman »

Kent Briggs wrote:Disregard my post above. There is already a Callback Event for notification of tournament registration opening. Use the "Tournament timer event" callback and watch for "RegOpens" in the Timer parameter.
Thanks!