Each Table Can Have Custom Design

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Tuck Fheman

Each Table Can Have Custom Design

Post by Tuck Fheman »

I searched and didn't see a topic regarding the ability for each table to have it's own uploadable table skin allowing custom designs for each unique type of game/table.

Perhaps this is one of those " it's specific to your site only" things, and if so my question is ... so you're saying it's possible? ;)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Each Table Can Have Custom Design

Post by Kent Briggs »

That is not currently possible but it is something I would consider adding to version 6.
Tuck Fheman

Post by Tuck Fheman »

Kent Briggs wrote:That is not currently possible but it is something I would consider adding to version 6.
Cool, thanks for considering it!
The MPC

Post by The MPC »

I would really love this, too!
ColorUp Poker
#PlayBadRunWell #BetterLuckyThanGood #PlayBetter
https://www.colorup.poker
ftpjesus

Post by ftpjesus »

Definitely have to add my .02 and agree this would be ideal especially to change the table graphic if for nothing other then the final table much like other sites do and possibly like a large poker site does changing the felt from one color to another when the money is reached.. Obviously this would be irrelevant for like a SNG but for MTT it would be a great addition in 6.0
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www.( TBA ) .com (Home Page)
http://www. (TBA) .net (Play Money)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)
ReddcoinPoker

Post by ReddcoinPoker »

+1 for this feature, would love to see it happen :)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

This feature was added to version 6. And tournaments can also have a separate "final table" graphic.
CJPoker

Post by CJPoker »

Love the addition of a separate design for the final table!! Thank you for adding that.

SUGGESTION: Would love to recommend that one of the MAIN sections of the forum posts be about TABLE DESIGN - or PLATFORM DESIGN.

SUGGESTION: Would love if somehow we could be able to control who sits at what table even during an MTT. For instance if you had one company start at once table and the other company start at the other table... acknowledging of course that it would change as tables get balanced... but would be nice to be able to start at least with assigning seats....
Please consider it. Thanks!

REFERRALS: I know there are people that do the custom designed tables that don't charge too much - would love their contact info and rate please.

INQUIRY: Would love to know what size to design the main lobby to that works best with all diff sized browsers....

Thank you!!!
-CJ
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

CJPoker wrote:Would love to know what size to design the main lobby to that works best with all diff sized browsers....
The lobby window has a 706x568 default size but does not have any user-adjustable elements to it other than the color scheme.
CJPoker

Post by CJPoker »

Cic Artboard layout.png
Cic Artboard layout.png (180.76 KiB) Viewed 2701 times
lr lobby and reg.png
lr lobby and reg.png (140.18 KiB) Viewed 2701 times
Kent Briggs wrote:
CJPoker wrote:Would love to know what size to design the main lobby to that works best with all diff sized browsers....
The lobby window has a 706x568 default size but does not have any user-adjustable elements to it other than the color scheme.
I am referring to the landing page - behind the poker table and the registration lobby.
I have been custom designing them for charities and to show sponsor logos.
Still figuring out the best size for most browsers - but was wondering if you had a certain size you recommend?

I can help anyone else with their landing page or table - just contact me at [email protected]

Here are some examples: