Tournaments Reset & Separating the Starts/Status Header

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
The MPC

Tournaments Reset & Separating the Starts/Status Header

Post by The MPC »

Currently tournaments reset immediately after they have been completed.

Is it possible to set the amount of minutes before a tournament resets or even better to set a time at which tournaments reset?

For example, a tournament ends at 8pm, I'd like for the tournament to not reset until 6am the following morning, allowing players to see who won. The tournament would stay listed and the Status would say "Completed".

On a similar note, if you could separate the Starts/Status Header, I think that would be very beneficial for players to see under the Status Header "Announced, Registering, Late Registration, Running, Cancelled, or Completed".

Finally, I think manually started tournaments more appropriately belong under the Sit & Go tab, but that's just my 2c.

Thanks for listening, everything you do, and your feedback.

Michael Hanson
The MPC
ColorUp Poker
#PlayBadRunWell #BetterLuckyThanGood #PlayBetter
https://www.colorup.poker
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Tournaments Reset & Separating the Starts/Status Header

Post by Kent Briggs »

The MPC wrote: For example, a tournament ends at 8pm, I'd like for the tournament to not reset until 6am the following morning, allowing players to see who won. The tournament would stay listed and the Status would say "Completed".
It's something I'll consider. In the mean time, you can fetch the results via an API call and post them on a web site or even inside the "Site News" window.
On a similar note, if you could separate the Starts/Status Header, I think that would be very beneficial for players to see under the Status Header "Announced, Registering, Late Registration, Running, Cancelled, or Completed".
There's only so much room there to work with. I don't want to redesign the lobby window just to add another column.
Finally, I think manually started tournaments more appropriately belong under the Sit & Go tab, but that's just my 2c.
A Sit & Go is a tournament that starts immediately once all seats are filled. That's pretty much the opposite of a manually started tournament.
The MPC

Post by The MPC »

Thanks for your input.
ColorUp Poker
#PlayBadRunWell #BetterLuckyThanGood #PlayBetter
https://www.colorup.poker
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

"Reset seconds" is now a tournament setting is version 5.15.