SMTP Issues

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics

SMTP Issues

Postby ftpjesus » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Doubt this is a bug issue but at a loss..
Trying to get smtp set up to automatically verify accts reset passwords etc.

I downloaded the open files and put them in the PM server location even copied them over to syswow64 and system32 to make sure the .dll were being seen and I consistently get the same error message over and over.. can not load .ssl library.. Now I know I need gold to run an ssl cert but this is just for email issues and thought that wasn't necessary to have secure email outgoing from the server.. Everythingelse checks out fine it seems to be just erroring claiming there is a dll issue which I don't understand..

Log file shows "email failure (could not load ssl library)"

Any ideas would be awesome..
ftpjesus

Re: SMTP Issues

Postby Kent Briggs » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Put libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll into the Poker Mavens program folder where PMServer.exe is saved:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Briggs Softworks\Poker Mavens 5\

And if you are not running the 64-bit Gold edition, you must use the 32-bit editions of those files. And you can't tell just by the file names because the 64-bit editions have the same exact names. This is the 32-bit version:

http://www.briggsoft.com/download/OpenSSL.zip
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Postby ftpjesus » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:39 am

Much appreciated Ken.. Took a couple small hiccups but the problem is resolved now and can validate and remind passwords and mailing lists..
ftpjesus

Postby Tuck Fheman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:12 am

Uhgg, I read the instructions so many times and still messed up and put the 2 files in the /Appdata/Romain/Poker Mavens 5 folder by mistake. Finally figured it out. Now to make the API work because I think I did the same thing and put the files in wrong folder. =/
Tuck Fheman

Return to Site Administration