better mobile integration

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
ken_e8000

better mobile integration

Post by ken_e8000 »

I think that the mobile version of poker maven needs some adjustments , to start looking like a mobile app ( bigger buttons or menu pages instead of the small drop down menu ...)
HarrySingh

Re: better mobile integration

Post by HarrySingh »

Hi Kent

Please see if it is possible to make a better mobile integration as it doesnt work properly on mobiles either samsung or iOS or anything and ya even the buttons are too small to press them and the navigation does not work as it should.

Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

HarrySingh wrote:Please see if it is possible to make a better mobile integration as it doesnt work properly on mobiles either samsung or iOS or anything and ya even the buttons are too small to press them and the navigation does not work as it should.
It's designed mainly for tablets. It's not yet optimized for phones. You would need a stylus to operate it on small screens like that.
HarrySingh

Post by HarrySingh »

Hello Kent,

Its really difficult to play on mobiles even with stylus.I am sending you a screenshot of how it looks on mobile even though the new update 5.13 has a better integration for mobiles. I think it really needs some modifications for the mobile version or maybe something which works as an app instead of the web version working on the mobiles because the buttons are so so small that its impossible to press them without zooming it and when we zoom it the navigation does not work properly. I have tried it on both iOS and Android versions.

Otherwise the web version is outstanding and works perfect on laptops but a lot of players need to play on their mobiles while travelling or when busy with some other work as well but in that case we fail to satisfy them.

Just see if its possible to make an app for the same. If you want I can send you some other pictures as well for other websites as in how their web version and their mobile app looks!

Thanks as always Kent!

Harry
Attachments
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (60.16 KiB) Viewed 10763 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

HarrySingh wrote:Its really difficult to play on mobiles even with stylus.I am sending you a screenshot of how it looks on mobile even though the new update 5.13 has a better integration for mobiles.
The mobile interface is still a work in progress. The table controls need the most work for phone optimization. Also the screenshot you attached was in portrait mode. You should be holding the device in landscape mode.
HarrySingh

Post by HarrySingh »

Kent you are right the attachment is in portrait mode only for you to see how it looks because in landscape mode it is more worse as the safari web menu comes in front when i try to press the game menu buttons like lobby, options or help. I am attaching the screenshot in portrait mode for an idea.

Also I am attaching another screenshot of another website as to how their mobile version works. They work as an app and shows only the tables on the screen which is easy to select even with the finger. Also they have certain buttons like the menu and other filters where we can select our preferences inside the app. Just have a look and let me know if you need any other information!

Thanks again
Attachments
IMG_1598.PNG
IMG_1598.PNG (169.53 KiB) Viewed 10754 times
IMG_1597.PNG
IMG_1597.PNG (135.66 KiB) Viewed 10754 times
IMG_1605.PNG
IMG_1605.PNG (78.14 KiB) Viewed 10754 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

HarrySingh wrote:in landscape mode it is more worse as the safari web menu comes in front
See this page for how to optimize the mobile display to make it show full-screen without any of the browser's navigation controls getting in the way:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/MobileTips.htm
HarrySingh

Post by HarrySingh »

I know about this thing. Will wait for the update where the game works as an app on mobiles. It should give a boom for our poker rooms!

Thanks Kent! :)
acpc

Post by acpc »

anyone else having trouble since the new ios update?

is there any setting to fix it? My app gets stuck on the loading page now and won't get to log in screen.
HarrySingh

Post by HarrySingh »

Hi Kent

Could you work on the mobile integration as a lot of players ask for the mobile app version in comparison to the others in market. See if its possible to workout something so that it works like an app and the buttons and tables play on full screen without having it look like a web page.

Thanks