Player Hand History

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
riclesb

Player Hand History

Post by riclesb »

It would be great if players were able to automatically save their hand histories to a local file on their computers.

Rick
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Player Hand History

Post by Kent Briggs »

riclesb wrote:It would be great if players were able to automatically save their hand histories to a local file on their computers.
Web browsers don't allow automatic file i/o so it has to be done manually via the Save button.
bobyjon69

Post by bobyjon69 »

Hello Rick, I think it's not possible to save the hand histories in your browser. I am using an amazing software Leak Buster to save my hand histories in HEM.
amalgama

Post by amalgama »

So there is absolutely no way for players to save and convert their hands so they can be imported in holdem manager or poker tracker?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

amalgama wrote:So there is absolutely no way for players to save and convert their hands so they can be imported in holdem manager or poker tracker?
You can save them using the Save button (you have to remember to do that before closing the table) but it's up to the authors of those tracker programs as to which sites they support. I'm not aware of any that have added Poker Mavens support.
alecbaldwin92

Post by alecbaldwin92 »

riclesb wrote:It would be great if players were able to automatically save their hand histories to a local file on their computers.

Rick
Yeahh..and that would be done with the help of Drive HUD poker, I think. I have heard about this software and a getting more information about how to use it via a website.
JerryB

Post by JerryB »

Hi Folks,

is anybody here who knows a working hand history analysis tool or -site for Poker Mavens Hand History Logs? (DriveHUD doesn't support Poker Mavens currently)

Cheers,
Jerry
hpolack

Post by hpolack »

JerryB wrote:Hi Folks,

is anybody here who knows a working hand history analysis tool or -site for Poker Mavens Hand History Logs? (DriveHUD doesn't support Poker Mavens currently)

Cheers,
Jerry
I too would be interested in this. Read in the hands and let you step through odds and final. It looks like it even shows you cards the others were holding when they folded. I would think this is a reasonably easy development effort but would have to have the statistics part already built, just the reading in would be easy. I would pay for this and something that showed statistics on bluffing from one night or others.