Buddy Tracker

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
cuervo5150

Buddy Tracker

Post by cuervo5150 »

How about a way for a player who logs-on to easily locate a friend who is playing at an unknown table.

Also, my players have asked if they can send private messages to a friend who's at another table. I like the idea, but wonder if it could be used for collusion. Your thoughts?

Thanks,

Cuervo5150
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Buddy Tracker

Post by Kent Briggs »

cuervo5150 wrote:How about a way for a player who logs-on to easily locate a friend who is playing at an unknown table.
I've got a search feature on my to-do list. And of course, you know what's coming :) , that could be done now with the API. :)
Also, my players have asked if they can send private messages to a friend who's at another table. I like the idea, but wonder if it could be used for collusion. Your thoughts?
That would definitely get abused. Of course there's nothing to stop anyone from IM'ing or Skype'ing on the side but that's not likely to be implemented in the client.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Buddy Tracker

Post by Kent Briggs »

Kent Briggs wrote: I've got a search feature on my to-do list. And of course, you know what's coming :) , that could be done now with the API. :)
And now it has been done via the API:

http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=246