Chinese chat BUG!!

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
lsu666666

Chinese chat BUG!!

Post by lsu666666 »

English font normal input, press ENTER, the chat window can be displayed in English fonts (normal English input state)

I switch to Chinese input method (CTRL + SHIFT), in the chat window to enter text, press ENTER, the chat window does not appear I input Chinese characters (switch Chinese input does not work properly)

I can input Chinese characters, but the procedure is complicated

Step one: open TXT, enter the Chinese font TXT,.

Step 2: (CTRL + C) the Copy text file font

Step 3: Move the mouse to the chat input window (CTRL + V) paste font
https://sites.google.com/site/sas66666/S3.JPG
https://sites.google.com/site/sas66666/S3.1.JPG

Step 4: Press the (ENTER). Normal Chinese font
https://sites.google.com/site/sas66666/4.JPG

I know it today, Chinese input and I look forward to the poker experts can be better! Thank you
lsu666666

Re: Chinese chat BUG!!

Post by lsu666666 »

My version is 2.93 the PRO
lsu666666

Post by lsu666666 »

lsu666666 wrote:My version is 2.93 the PRO
I'm sorry! Manager! I found my message in the wrong place!
lsu666666

Post by lsu666666 »

1 .. I know now the only Chinese input method only through (CTRL + C) (CTRL + V) to copy and paste method to solve!

2 ... When I switch to Chinese input method. Properly in the chat window to input Chinese characters, but press the (ENTER) can not be displayed properly!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

lsu666666 wrote: 1 .. I know now the only Chinese input method only through (CTRL + C) (CTRL + V) to copy and paste method to solve!
2 ... When I switch to Chinese input method. Properly in the chat window to input Chinese characters, but press the (ENTER) can not be displayed properly!
It's likely either a limitation with Adobe Flash 8 or something to do with your locale settings on your machine. I don't have access to a Chinese language keyboard so I can't test that myself.
lsu666666

Post by lsu666666 »

Kent Briggs wrote:
lsu666666 wrote: 1 .. I know now the only Chinese input method only through (CTRL + C) (CTRL + V) to copy and paste method to solve!
It's likely either a limitation with Adobe Flash 8 or something to do with your locale settings on your machine. I don't have access to a Chinese language keyboard so I can't test that myself.
I find for the administrator (Chinese input method)?

I can tell you the way a few basic text input allows administrators to test?

Is that right?
lsu666666

Post by lsu666666 »

Poker expert design is really good! I liked him very much!

My only regret is probably not the normal use of the Chinese chat .... :?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

lsu666666 wrote: My only regret is probably not the normal use of the Chinese chat .... :?
Check your Windows region/language/keyboard settings in the control panel and see if there are any options related to character encoding. Poker Mavens uses UTF-8 encoding so if your characters are being input in UTF-16, then that might explain the problem. I've been searching the Flash and OpenLaszlo forums but haven't found anything yet related to this issue.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Which web browser are your using? See if it has character encoding settings also.
lsu666666

Post by lsu666666 »

Kent Briggs wrote:Which web browser are your using? See if it has character encoding settings also.
1 ... I try to replace a different browser (IE / chrome / Firefox) and change the encoding for the (UTF-8) are still unable to enter the Chinese

2 .... I try to change the regional language of the WINDOWS system console is still unable to enter the Chinese

3 .... I try to change the keyboard input method of the WINDOWS system (full width / half) and change the different types of Chinese input method still does not enter the Chinese

When I log into the game for the first time the input method in English. Normal input and display!
Into Chinese when I switch the input method. Can still enter the Chinese press ENTER not display properly the Chinese!
When this error when I switch input methods into English, that English will become not display properly!