Ghost Admin

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
SalSolo

Ghost Admin

Post by SalSolo »

I have been running my own Poker Mavens server for a bit now and I love it so far.
However there is one feature I miss everyday in regards on how I run the server and that is a way for me to be logged into the server as admin in the client but be invisible to the players. That way I could join as spectator to a table and monitor peoples behaviour as it unfolds instead of looking at logfiles afterwards and trying to find the passages needed.
So in short a way for me to hide that an admin is logged in so no player can see in chat or lists than an admin is present.

Thanks fo reading :)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Ghost Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

You can set "Allow lurkers" to Yes in the Client Settings group and do that. However, it applies to everyone, not just the admin.
SalSolo

Re: Ghost Admin

Post by SalSolo »

Yes, I did try out the lurkers option and that what actually prompted me writing here as I realised my wish might be doable :)

As this is only something I want for admins to help monitor the server the lurkers option is not really usefull but if that option could be set for admins only then we have a winner :)

Anyway thanks for a great piece of software so far and keep up the good work :)