Chip transfer limit and fee

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
royala10

Chip transfer limit and fee

Post by royala10 »

I promise this is my last post :D for tonight.
I've seen many poker rooms who offer free chips like pmavens and also have ability of chips transfer. BUT most of them only allow users to transfer chips IF remained amount not get less than free chips portion.

For example if site is offering 1000 game chips for free every one hour and a user has 1800 game chips, he can only send 800 of that and not more. this way they don't open multiple accounts to gather lots of chips for free.

- Also it is more practical if you put a charge for transfer. (for example %2 of transferred chips). this would be very beneficial for administrators.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Chip transfer limit and fee

Post by Kent Briggs »

Since everyone's requirement will be different, there's no way to build an internal system that everyone will like without it being overly complicated. You would probably better off disabling the internal transfer feature and creating your own with the API where you would then have full control of how it should work.
ddominguez

Re: Chip transfer limit and fee

Post by ddominguez »

you can build your own chip transfer system, using a simple form with php and the pm api, thats its not comnplicated. disable the feature like say kent anb built. the api and a little of imagination you can construct awesome process.