quit button

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
madcow

quit button

Post by madcow »

hi Kent,

can we have a button where u can click on it so the software can be exited? right now we have to click on the X on the top right corner of the screen .. which only able to see on windows machine, on other machine we can't see that. so if there is a quit tab in the help menu should be ok. so we can click help and quit or another button beside the "tray" is fine.

thanks Kent.
T
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: quit button

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: can we have a button where u can click on it so the software can be exited? right now we have to click on the X on the top right corner of the screen .. which only able to see on windows machine, on other machine we can't see that. so if there is a quit tab in the help menu should be ok. so we can click help and quit or another button beside the "tray" is fine.
What other machines? It's Flash, it should look exactly the same everywhere. Anyway, there's already a Logout button on the Logins tab and a Logout item on the Account menu.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Wait, are you talking about player client or the Windows server console?
madcow

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent,

I am talking about the server, not the client.

thank you
T
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: I am talking about the server, not the client.
So what non-Windows machine are you running a Windows application on that doesn't display the window correctly?
madcow

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent,

I am running it on X-Server and they don't have the [X] on the top right corner of the screen to close down the application.

Thanks
T
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: I am running it on X-Server and they don't have the [X] on the top right corner of the screen to close down the application.
Can you post a screen shot (or send it to my email)? Is that running over Linux? In Windows, you can close a program by pressing Alt F4, is there an equivalent keyboard command for X?
madcow

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent, i've sent u the screen shot through email.

Thanks
T