invitation tables

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
richard015ar

invitation tables

Post by richard015ar »

Hi Kent;
think it's possible to add an option to players, something like: "Invite a player at this table," and that the other player will get a message like:
the player "x" has invited to the table "table1", want to go? By accepting, he sits at a table.

This option is interesting when a new player you want to open a new table only, and would like to invite players. Now do it for the chat, but it would be a good idea machine. What are your thoughts?

Best regards.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: invitation tables

Post by Kent Briggs »

richard015ar wrote:think it's possible to add an option to players, something like: "Invite a player at this table," and that the other player will get a message like:
the player "x" has invited to the table "table1", want to go? By accepting, he sits at a table.
I could see that being abused with players spamming other players with invites. If someone wants to play at the same table as you they could just use the search feature to locate you. You could also setup a private table with its own password.
richard015ar

Re: invitation tables

Post by richard015ar »

Is not what I meant. Excuse my English so poor is because the translator of google.
It happens that some players, who begin to play, put on a waiting list at the tables full, and as few players in the room begin to organize new tables using the same chat.

The option to raise is the following (I've seen in other rooms):
-Select a player from the list
-button "Invite"
-Display all tables in which the player sits currently inviting, then select the table.

Side of the guest:
-Receive a message: "Player1 has invited him to the table Table1" OK or Cancel, or not to receive these messages.
-If accepted, it sits in a seat at the table, and asks the buy-in as usual.

Do not know if it's my particular case, but would be very useful, for players to sit at a table where no one, can invite players to join without having to wait for them to realize that there are 1 or 2 players on the table waiting for new players.