Request Chip Timer

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
mehrdad

Request Chip Timer

Post by mehrdad »

Hello all

We have too many members on our server and this makes it so hard to add cash to their accounts when their balance reaches zero, as we all know there is an option on the server which makes having Negative balances possible this way the user can buy chips as many times as he/she wishes to.

The Problem:
Now the problem with this is that its not fair for other users as some users join tables and raise on each hand (all-in) and ruin the game for every one else, because the negative balance is turned on, they can buy in chips straight away when they loose and do the same thing on the next round.

Solution:
what i am asking is if there is any way to make a timer for buying in chips? what i mean is when some 1s balance is negative they have to wait a specific amount of time before they can buy more chips with their negative balance.

Thanks in advanced
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Request Chip Timer

Post by Kent Briggs »

mehrdad wrote: what i am asking is if there is any way to make a timer for buying in chips? what i mean is when some 1s balance is negative they have to wait a specific amount of time before they can buy more chips with their negative balance.
Possibly. I'll have to think about the most efficient way to implement that.