tournaments that award tickets to other

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
richard015ar

tournaments that award tickets to other

Post by richard015ar »

I thought of a tournament as in other rooms, where the prize is entry to another tournament. For example, the buy-in: 110 chips, rebuys up to level 4.
The prize for this tournament tickets for another event of 1100 chips, the remaining pieces are for the player once it's out of the awards.
I managed to understand me?
Could achieve something like that?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: tournaments that award tickets to other

Post by Kent Briggs »

richard015ar wrote:I thought of a tournament as in other rooms, where the prize is entry to another tournament. For example, the buy-in: 110 chips, rebuys up to level 4.
The prize for this tournament tickets for another event of 1100 chips, the remaining pieces are for the player once it's out of the awards.
I managed to understand me?
Could achieve something like that?
You could create a system like that with the API and then make up your own rules for how it should work.
richard015ar

Post by richard015ar »

I can not think how.
I do not need programming details, but, to win the tournament any player, then immediately give the chips. The player can use them on tables or other free tournament, instead of granting entry to a specific tournament, but may not use your chips to another target.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

richard015ar wrote:I can not think how.
There's a callback event available that will fire when a tournament completes. So that could trigger your code that would fetch the tournament results via the API. And from there you have control of chips and tournament registrations via other API calls. It's not a trivial task of course. But neither is trying to build that feature directly into the game that would meet everyone's requirements.