Total Chips

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
majianlord

Total Chips

Post by majianlord »

Total Chips

Anyway we can get a Total chips, I could write something useing your commands to loop though every account and total it up, but allways good to ask.

Also if you wana see what we did with your /commands we are willing to share just not with everyone due to our system being live and we do play for a Game currency people would get up set.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Total Chips

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:Anyway we can get a Total chips, I could write something useing your commands to loop though every account and total it up, but allways good to ask.
I'll put that on the list. Once we get all these bugs worked out, I'll get back to wish list features, including the external command set. You might have to remind me again later.
Also if you wana see what we did with your /commands we are willing to share just not with everyone due to our system being live and we do play for a Game currency people would get up set.
Are you doing that in compile language or via web scripts?
majianlord

Post by majianlord »

I am doing it in vb.net so compiled via the web so people can acctully see the code. Since we play for game money and have game based bankers i cant let the password out for the admin side.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:I am doing it in vb.net so compiled via the web so people can acctully see the code. Since we play for game money and have game based bankers i cant let the password out for the admin side.
I don't personally have a need to see it but if you want to post sanitized snippets here then of course go right ahead.
rjones33

Post by rjones33 »

I would be very interested in seeing those as well. Thanks.

-Ricky
nexusone

Post by nexusone »

I have the lite mavens version so I can't use the API that's why I've written a small php code to show players bankrolll. It was a request from my users. It's very basic but they're happy with it :) http://cod2ft.game-server.cc/mavens/bankroll.php
I use it on a private lan server, with about thirty players. This page actually shows players from my internet server which has not a great success ;)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

nexusone wrote:I have the lite mavens version so I can't use the API that's why I've written a small php code to show players bankrolll. It was a request from my users. It's very basic but they're happy with it :) http://cod2ft.game-server.cc/mavens/bankroll.php
Are you just reading the .dat files directly? Just make sure your code isn't locking the files on access or there could be a conflict if the server just happened to be writing to them at the same time. This would occur when someone bought in or left a game.
SpazzPoker

Post by SpazzPoker »

Kent Briggs wrote: I'll put that on the list. Once we get all these bugs worked out, I'll get back to wish list features, including the external command set. You might have to remind me again later.
Has this ever been made?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

SpazzPoker wrote:
Kent Briggs wrote: I'll put that on the list. Once we get all these bugs worked out, I'll get back to wish list features, including the external command set. You might have to remind me again later.
Has this ever been made?
The Application Programming Interface (API) is completed but there's no single command that returns a site-wide chip count, since that number isn't stored anywhere.