Lobby & Loading Screen Customization

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
rjones33

Lobby & Loading Screen Customization

Post by rjones33 »

Kent,

Just wondering if it might be possible now or in a future release to 'brand' the lobby area and client loading screen with a custom name and image? I have a poker club called Poker Sharkz and was wondering how deep the baranding can go. For example, in the lobby area where it has 'Briggs Softworks' and the flash loading screen for the client. Can that lobby text, and loading screen image be customized? I think that would be kinda cool. Thanks..

-Ricky
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Lobby & Loading Screen Customization

Post by Kent Briggs »

rjones33 wrote:Kent,

Just wondering if it might be possible now or in a future release to 'brand' the lobby area and client loading screen with a custom name and image? I have a poker club called Poker Sharkz and was wondering how deep the baranding can go. For example, in the lobby area where it has 'Briggs Softworks' and the flash loading screen for the client. Can that lobby text, and loading screen image be customized? I think that would be kinda cool. Thanks..

-Ricky
The only part of the lobby window that can be customized is your site name displayed under the menu. On the poker windows, the background graphic and table logo. But the About dialog on the lobby help menu and the loading progress bar / background watermark with my markings cannot be changed. I have no plans to change that. Or at least I certainly won't be providing a white label version without my stamp on it for only $99.95, anyway.
rjones33

Post by rjones33 »

I can totally understand your position and I agree. However, would that be something you might consider doing for the right price? I would definitely be interested if so. Thanks.

-Ricky
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

rjones33 wrote:I can totally understand your position and I agree. However, would that be something you might consider doing for the right price? I would definitely be interested if so. Thanks.
Anything is possible at the right price but it wouldn't be cheap.