Please let me know

thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: full screen mode

Post by Kent Briggs »

pkr wrote:Hi
I wonder if I can set up the table as full screen mode
The flash client runs inside the browser window so there's no true full screen mode but you can drag the little triangle icon in the bottom right corner of the table window to resize the table.
no1Bob

Post by no1Bob »

Hi Kent,

A) I plan to buy your software but I wish to see lobby as separate window, would be nice to have each table separate too but lobby is most important. So, could you add/change that??

B) May you add as table window buttons to be able to auto resize/arrange tables? Exampe 1x2 (2 open tables) or 2x2 (for 4 opened tables) over full browser window?

Would be really good if u add those things & thanks in advance :)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

no1Bob wrote: A) I plan to buy your software but I wish to see lobby as separate window, would be nice to have each table separate too but lobby is most important. So, could you add/change that??
No, the player client is a Flash application. The "windows" you see are not real windows. They are just graphical representations inside the browser window itself.
B) May you add as table window buttons to be able to auto resize/arrange tables? Exampe 1x2 (2 open tables) or 2x2 (for 4 opened tables) over full browser window?
That would be possible but not likely to happen before the next major release.