Stand up option

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
SVTF

Stand up option

Post by SVTF »

What about a stand up from table option/button ? For the cash tables - right now If the room was filled and I wanted to give up set I need to leave the room and come back in to see the action (unless it is already there I have not seen it) - is there a way to have a stand up button or perhaps a selection to stand up from table under the options?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Stand up option

Post by Kent Briggs »

SVTF wrote:What about a stand up from table option/button ? For the cash tables - right now If the room was filled and I wanted to give up set I need to leave the room and come back in to see the action (unless it is already there I have not seen it) - is there a way to have a stand up button or perhaps a selection to stand up from table under the options?
Currently you have to leave and then click Observe Table in the lobby. It works the same way in PokerStars. Although I think Full Tilt has a stand up option. I haven't played there in a while so I'll have to look and see what they do. In any case, what I'd probably do is attach a drop down menu to the Leave button since I don't really have any room to add another button.