individual rake

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
richard015ar

individual rake

Post by richard015ar »

Hello;
first of all, sorry for my English so bad.

It would be interesting to see that each player generates rake in order to implement an administrative system. What I mean is, if one of the managers get a given amount of players for my room, to know that they generate rake. Means?
He believes that could be implemented in future versions?

Greetings and congratulations once again.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: individual rake

Post by Kent Briggs »

richard015ar wrote: It would be interesting to see that each player generates rake in order to implement an administrative system. What I mean is, if one of the managers get a given amount of players for my room, to know that they generate rake. Means?
He believes that could be implemented in future versions?
Rake is recorded in the hand history files after each hand so you will need to pull that info from there. Pots are raked, not individual players so you would have to come up with your own rake-by-player formula.
mike123

Post by mike123 »

i have a program that makes every admin know his players rake..

contactme on private
rjones33

Post by rjones33 »

I am finishing up on a program that includes this functionality as well as rakeback and player points. I plan on on releasing it for the Poker Mavens community free of charge. Stay tuned...
richard015ar

Post by richard015ar »

I managed to get the rake generated in each hand of poker, and assigned to the winner (especially after the departure of hand histories), this is the way in which certain rooms to give points (Frequent Player Points for example) to your players or account managers.
These points are stored in a database, using php and mysql.
Anyone interested please contact me: [email protected]
Vaskodegamo

Post by Vaskodegamo »

i new in Poker Mavens.

May be who have individual rake software or source releasing it for the Poker Mavens community free of charge?
rjones33

Post by rjones33 »

I ended up just integrating this functioanlity into my admin-tools site instead of finishing the standalone version of this program. I may finish this up at some point, but it is not at the tp of my list right now.